The Virtual Expo is designed to connect education stakeholders and innovators in a virtual space that enables them to interact and learn more about how the innovations are addressing challenges in the education system.
What can I do in the Virtual Expo?
- Get information about how the innovation is addressing challenges in the education system.
- Interact in real-time with innovators through chat, audio or video call to understand more about the innovations.
- Network with other participants of the Expo.
- Save and download information and resources from the various innovations engaged.
Do I need to register as a candidate to attend the Virtual Expo?
Do I need to download or install any software to be able to attend this event?
You are invited to the virtual exhibition of 50 most promising education innovations in Africa on 29 September 2021.
These innovations are addressing challenges in the education and training system by enhancing access, delivery and outcomes.
Here is a few of the innovations you will be able to interact with:
- Providing light and data to make learning accessible to disadvantaged students.
- An interactive STEM remote learning experience designed for rural populations that have no access to internet.
- supporting youth to select, train in & accelerate their tech careers.
- Coaching parents and teachers to deliver behaviour therapy and special needs education using mobile technology.
- A platform providing accessible quality education to schools using gamified content adapted to students’ specific needs.
- low-cost robotics platforms that enable school learners to master 4IR, Maths and Science skills.
- A blended learning program for working nannies to get childcare training and/or a diploma in Early childhood development.
- End to end management of the school system, exams and competitive examinations, ensuring enrolment, payment and deliberation.
- A feature rich, offline, Learning Management System with a library of teaching and assessment resources.
Register at: https://africanunion.vfairs.com/en/registration